Friday, September 12, 2008

Take a Hike Ike

Ok!! I am definitely not in love with Hurricane Ike. He canceled my weekend plans. I realize on the grand scheme of things this is the least of the worries of Hurricane Ike...but it is still annoying. We were suppose to go to Austin this weekend and watch the Razorbacks attempt to beat Texas. I was more excited about going to my sisters and hanging out with her. I am not sad however that we are missing the drive down there.

I don't how many of you have ever driven from Arkansas to Austin...but it sucks! We were going to take our most fabulous conversion van so at least we would have been comfortable! For those of you who have never ridden in the conversion van...it's great! We have figured out that you can fit 14 people and 2 big ice chests in a conversion van and have one great party!

So now I get to make new plans. I do know for a fact that we are going to T-Berry's (Augusta's local bar) for their grand re-opening on Saturday night. There is another new owner with big dreams. He wants to make the bar a two story bar with a country dance floor upstairs and a rock/rap dance floor downstairs. The Augusta bar scene is getting fancy!! Well kinda...they did spray paint the front of the building...instead of buying a new sign...It's awesome! But I do plan on having a few cocktails and probably I'm going to do a little dancing.

1 comment:

Rachel DeCarolis said...

I need more of Emee's random thoughts!! :)