Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lovely Weather We're Having



I am so in love with the weather! It has been perfect outside the past few days. I cannot believe it is the end of August and it is perfect outside. These are the type of days that are best enjoyed outside. I have been thinking about being in Fayetteville and how on a day like this we would have gone to US Pizza, Jose's, or anywhere that had a patio and ordered a pitcher of beer/margaritas and spent the rest of the afternoon drinking, talking, and loving the weather. I miss these carefree days. It is so hard to sit in an office and just look outside. I have decided that when the weather is this nice...it should be declared inclement weather. Why do we only get to miss work/school when the weather is bad? I just keep thinking of all the things I would rather be doing.


Here is my list:


1. Go to the River


2. Sit on a patio, listen to live music, and drink a nice cold beverage.


3. Go Ranger Riding (Rachel/Kristan I know you remember)


4. Sit on a breezeway and play drinking games


5. Go to the River


6. Have a BBQ


The list could go on.




I just think it is unfair to be stuck inside! I hope that the weather will stay like this through Labor Day. I feel the river calling my name.

No comments: